Thursday, April 12, 2012

Balance

I seem to be struggling with finding balance in my life. I want to be relaxed and carefree and enjoy life. But letting things slide does not seem to be the answer to happiness....

Energy has alot to do with it. I frequently find myself wanting to be lazy. So then the housework slides for a couple of days and then my mom makes a not-so-surprise visit and I'm not at all prepared for her to be in my house.

Diet and exercise are always 'solutions' for such an energy issue. And just as common as the solution is the issue that the solution itself requires too much energy to implement. I just need to kick myself in the ass and make it happen.

This struggle is nothing new to my life. My husband has spent the last 6 years trying to help me even out my stress and chill. So I've gotten to where when I'm with him I don't want to do anything but spend that moment with him. This is great except for when I let myself get completely distracted from my responsibilities. I am absolutely not trying to lay any blame on him; he has no idea it's even happening. This is my struggle that I must resolve for myself.

I have to get back to writing my list and scheduling my time so that I have my much needed couch time with my hubby while remaining productive and effecient in my wifely duties.
Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment