Friday, April 27, 2012

One Awesome Day

Yesterday was just wonderful from beginning to end!

The night before I went to stay with a friend down in the city so I could be close to my conference first thing in the morning. We hadn't seen each other in months so it was great to spend time together. What was even better was the breakfast she made me first thing in the morning before I had to go be all professional and such.

Here's my eggs with spinach, fresh fruit, honey wheat english muffin with peach pecan butter and Dunkin Donuts coffee with carmel machiatto creamer!


After nourishing myself and fixing my new SHORT haircut, I fought through traffic to get to the Cox Convention Center. I spent the day meeting new people and learning all kinds of new things! I'm so glad that I got to take advantage of this opportunity.

My Vera Bradley was taking over the bathroom LOL


And the day didn't end there. Since I was already in Bricktown, I had Amber meet me for a wine tasting at Put A Cork In It. Ah-Maz-Ing!!! They are a local winery with serveral different wines and we tried just about all of them. We absolutely loved the wine and the conversation we had with the owners; check them out if you ever get the chance!



Then we walked down to the botanical gardens where there was a huge art show. I wish I had all kinds of money; I would have bought sooooo much beautiful art. As dinner time approached we decided to head over to the Bricktown Brewery. Yes, another tasting. We both got the sample set so we could try all six brews. I can't wait to take my husband. And I can't wait to try more of their scrumptious menu.



With our adventure coming to an end, I headed home to spend sometime with the hubby before calling the day complete. All-in-all it was a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment