Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ready for Spring to be Sprung

The weather may be having a hard time deciding what season it should  be, but I'm completely over this whole winter ordeal and have moved on to Spring Time!!! And there are a few flowers in my yard that appear to agree with me :) At some point in the history of my rent house, someone  planted tulips along the front of the house and around one of the trees. We got one "accidental" bloom last year and it looks like a few more are already trying. I'm gonna see what I can do to help them along.

So to get my  household ready for some springtime action, I got my wreath finished and hung this last weekend!

I'm in love with using initials in decor and I think this wreath is going to serve us well over the next couple of months :D

No comments:

Post a Comment