Monday, February 11, 2013

Relax, Reflect, Rejuvenate

It's been just over a year since I started this blog. I may not have been great at keeping up with it, but honestly I have done better than I expected.

The last few months really have brought to light what a juggling act life can be. My job has been a challenge, to say the least, and I've made a point to keep myself busy outside of work as well. And then there's what my dad always referred to as "the underbrush of life"..... (Damn dishes.)

But as I struggle to keep myself in balance, in check and the least amount of insane I wonder how other women manage it all. And why do so many of us feel the need to be Wonder Woman. Sure I love how the tights make my ass look, but that's just not a daily-wear kinda outfit.

One great thing about this past year is that I started crafting alot more. And I'm hoping to be better about sharing my crafts over the next year! I have an adorable spring wreath in the works currently, so be looking for pics :) I've also made an effort to host friends and family in our home as much as I could. Nothing brings more joy into a home than good food and great company!

So I guess all I can do is stretch those damn (metaphorical) tights back over my thickening thighs and tackle another whirlwind year of love, food and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment