Monday, February 13, 2012

Community of Love

St. Crispin's is this magically place where people come together and live in the glory of the Lord. We are a community of daily worship and prayer. Yesterday a bunch of us in the St. Crispin's family came together at St. John's in OKC to lead a Camp Sunday.



Sharing in the musical experience is one of the most incredible ways we express what happens out at camp. Something about everyone's voices coming into harmony with such joy and exultation makes it impossible not to feel the power of our Heavenly Father. It reminds me where my focus is supposed to be; and what we are all capable of when we keep that focus.



I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that can help me to straighten out my priorities and stay in the right frame of mind. Austin will be spending the entire summer out at St. Crispin's again and we couldn't be more excited. Every Friday after work I'll drive down just in time for the dance, share in worship Saturday morning and spend the rest of the weekend with my hubby and the other counselors. I may not get to live at camp all summer, but this community is a huge part of my life and has such influence on my heart and soul.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you get to experience St C's! It's the most important place in the world to me!

    ReplyDelete