Monday, February 6, 2012

My Boys

Apparently as payback for my dad living in a house full of girls, I am now surrounded by boys. But I happen to be surrounded by the most important boys in my life, which means everyone needs to know just how special they truely are!

Of course the hubby comes first :) He is the light of my life and my dream come true! We have been together basically for foever and I can't imagine my life without him.



Then there's my Rusty dog - He's the cutest, smartest, most amazing puppy dog ever! We got him as a tiny pup and raised him to be the wonderful lil guy that he is now.  


The latest and greatest addition to our lil family is Bartholomew. Or you can call him Bart. He's such a goofy boy, but super smart and a daddy's boy for sure!


Last, but not least - well maybe least ;) - is Booga bear. He may terrorize the house and the dogs and us.... but we still love him.


Well that's us - my cute little family. 
Other people may have pets but these three little ones are more than that to us. We love them and raise them as our own. And I wouldn't have it any other way. <3

2 comments:

  1. Your pets are all so adorable! And I can't BELIEVE how long Austin's hair is! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are my life <3 And isn't his hair wonderful?!? Next fall-ish we're going to get it dreaded :)

      Delete